We guarantee the quality of the products of "ALLOYWORKS" for a period of 12 months from the factory date. If there is an issue with product quality or if it cannot be used as it is intended to be used during the warranty period, you can return the product free of charge. We will not, however, assume responsibility for any other fees or losses.
If your product has been damaged with or has leaked. Please email us and send us the video or images of your damaged or leaking products, as well as the order number. We need to be able to clearly view the damaged or leaky pieces in the video or photographs you submitted so that we can send them to the product department for the next step.
As the warranty materials need to be submitted and claimed, please submit the required materials before the expiration of the warranty period.
Before shipping out, all goods have been double verified by alloyworksplus.com. Our test engineer will check for quality, including check the basic function, the appearance, the packing, the necessary accessories.
Unfortunately, if any of the following apply, your order will not be covered by our warranty.
(1) The product has been disassembled without authorization and/or reassembled or reconstructed thereafter;
(2) Damage to the product were caused in the installation process;
(3) The product was not used according to the instructions in the installation and maintenance manual, or the product is damaged by human factors.
(4) The damage is not caused by our quality problems.
(5) Goods purchased by you on non https://www.alloyworksplus.com/ websites.
(6) Goods purchased for more than one year.
(7)There may be some deviation in manual measurement data.
Please note that because aluminum is a metal, it will oxidize over time regardless of how difficult it is to oxidize it. That's also dependent on usage habits and the atmosphere.